Thursday, November 20, 2014

Righetti's Massacre



It's sad that this school has gained such a bad reputation because of the irresponsible, disrespectful students who attend. The six students who made these bad secessions do not define who the other 1,994 students who did not make those decisions. I love my school and those students I surround myself with. Righetti is not a bad place. It's a bad place for those kids who make it out to be a bad place. I will always be a Warrior no matter what occurs. These lockdowns do not define my four years at this great school. I have lived up and experienced so many great things throughout these four years with the help of the amazing students and staff I am surrounded by. Righetti High Achool IS a safe, successful school that contains GREAT students. 

No comments:

Post a Comment