Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Interesting conversation with Siera betts on Wednesday and Thursday

After talking about the journals from today and yesterday, Siera and I were talking about how we thought it was brilliant and interesting how Dickens shaped his story around comparisons and differences between Joe and Jagger's and related their personalities to Pip. I loved how Pip could relate to both of them in some way or another because the two men were so different yet so similar. I can't wait to read more and find out more about the men and Pip. I loved the lecture yesterday and hope we can have more of those for each chapter we read. After, we also talked about how we are going to remix the lit terms. I am making a crossword puzzle and also coming up with my own examples and Siera is making on line flash cards to help her study. 

No comments:

Post a Comment