Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Masterpiece Progression Pos

Since the first day Dr. Preston assigned us the Masterpiece assignment, I have been contemplating between what I want to base my masterpiece on and how i want to structure it. After swaying back and forth between two ideas, i have finally settled with one in which I am going, with my family, to visit as many St. Jude Hospitals as I can in hope to make the kids ,who are suffering with an illness, feel special and normal. Because I have had medical issues of my own, I know what it feels like to be stuck in a hospital; lonely and degrading. My plan is to go make the kids feel special and to plan out a few days where I do activities with them, read stories, and overall form relationships with the children. As of right now, my family and I are looking at our calender as to what dates we can make the trip to the hospitals. I am going to takes tons of pictures and videos while I am at the hospitals so that my classmates will be able to experience the journey with me! :)

*If anyone else would like to attend my family and me on our trip to the hospitals let me know!! We would love the company and I'm sure the ill children at the hospitals would too!

No comments:

Post a Comment