Thursday, March 19, 2015

Masterpiece Revision

Because of my poor heart disease, my initial masterpiece I aimed to achieve and complete cannot be completed in the way I wanted it to. I will be having surgery in the summer to replace my 7 year old pacemaker. So, because I still want to focus my masterpiece on giving back to the medical field, before or after my surgery I want to go to every Saint Jude's hospital in the nation and spend 2-3 days with the children in the hospitals. I will bring games, activities, presents, and a bunch of other good stuff for the children in hope to let them know there are people out there like me who are battling in the fight with them. I can relate and share my own medical issues with them so that they know they are not alone in the fight. My main goal will be so that they can feel as if they are special and not the "sick" kids everyone associates them as. They're not "St. Jude's kids" they are normal, beautiful children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment