Thursday, August 14, 2014

Dress code. Agree or disagree?

When I came across this picture on twitter a few days ago I was intrigued. I'm a firm believer of this specific post. I am disgusted that schools will restrict girls from wearing certain clothes when we live in a free country. I do understand that some take advantage of it and wear some provocative clothing, but I don't agree with restricting ALL girls from wearing those certain clothes. Recently there has been a dispute over whether or not our school wanted to ban girls from wearing yoga pants. To me that is totally not okay because they are an item of clothing that isn't intended to be provacative, but to be worn for comfort and excersizal purposes. Personally, I wear these types of pants almost every day, not to "show off" ANYTHING, but on simply be comfortable in what I wear!! What do you guys think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment