Tuesday, August 19, 2014

MY OPINION ISNT (A) RIGHT.

After reading the document nearly TEN TIMES and sitting in on the intense seminar in class I have finally settled my OPINION about this article. I believe that this artical is bullshit. Yes I said it. Just because it's not "accurate" or "relevant" to an idea or conversation, who gives a crap! We all have the right to our own beliefs and a right to an opinion. We DO live in a FREE country and are granted the FREEDOM of speech. Each and everyone of us living in this country are entitled to anything in our language. We can say whatever we want, whenever we want, with no circumstances. Although, given the privilege of freedom of speech, we have to respect others. I believe that any individual IS entitled to their own opinion, even if someone else disagrees. Although, we are not allowed to force someone into agreeing with us nor forcing them to listen to what we have to say. We, Americans, were GIVEN the RIGHT to freedom of speech. Opinions are incorporated in the freedom of speech. One has the ability to say whatever the hell they want but they do not have the right to tell anyone that they have to believe it. In the article it basically states that when one dies, someone, whoever it may be, has failed his duty at helping the individual to remain healthy. This is completely a misconception. For example, what if one is diagnosed with breast cancer out of the blue? So this author is telling me that that individual or another could have avoided obtaining cancer and therefore failed at remaining healthy? NO!!! What about heart disease? I've suffered from that since I was a baby! There was no way in hell that my mom could have done anything to prevent my heart disease, it's God, he does everything for a reason. Just like he provided us with the right to our own opinion. Who cares what others think, be who you wanna be, believe what you want to believe, because in the big picture things like that DONT MATTER. I don't know I mean this article brings up a huge, controversial topic, that can either have no effect on people or can fire them up like it did to me. I'm glad you assigned is to read this assignment because it really opened up my eyes to my thoughts of my fellow classmates and also others. I may be taking this article in the wrong way but hey we all view things differently, and that's what I love about today's society. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes! After reading your thoughts, I went back and edited my post and used the words "bull shit" to describe the article. You should check mine out! Way to think for yourself its awesome.

    ReplyDelete