Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Help!

Hello, friends, as of right now I am in an uncomfortable position/pickle. I was offered to attend a free camp for kids with heart disease from this Thursday to next Monday. The camp resembles outdoor school, filled with adventurous activities. It will provide me with the opportunity to meet and interact with kids that struggle just like I do.  Although it might seem exciting to you as we'll it does to me, I'm just concerned with a few things. One is missing all those days of school work and the second is I am unable to take my phone to keep up on my life at home while I'm gone. What would you guys do? It's a 5 day, 4 night trip with no communication with the outside world. My main concern is not being able to communicate with my parents and family since I am an extremely family oriented girl. What do you guys suggest? I'm nervous to go but scared that I will pass up a great opportunity. HELP😔

No comments:

Post a Comment