Wednesday, September 17, 2014

MASTERPIECE 1

To be honest, my masterpiece is still under construction and consideration. I have not yet decided what it is I will be presenting. I am an extremely busy individual who has a lot on her plate. I juggle so many awesome things in my life, it's hard to choose some over the other. Whether my masterpiece be based on my softball career, the medical career I want to pursue in my future, the camp I attended for kids with heart disease like me, or about all of these together, I can promise you that it will be good. I am aiming to present you my life in the best way I can. When I am done completing my presentation, I want you to be able to say that you know so much more about me, my family, and my life. As time progresses, I hope for clarity as which of the topics or what topics I would like to present to you guys. In the mean time, I am going to continue to be me, do well in and outside of school, and do my best to prepare my masterpiece. I will not let you down, so be prepared! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment