Monday, September 22, 2014

MY DASHBOARD

My personal dashboard contains Dr. Preston's course blog so I do not have to type in the URL every time I would like to visit the course blog, it contains the weather for Santa Maria, my twitter account instagram, and Gmail accounts so I can refer to those sites quickly, a calculator, and my dashboard also contains my list of to do's that aren't necessarily required to b completed very soon, but somewhat near in the future (personal statements, SAT practice, etc.) I am definitely going to be utilizing this opportunity and dashboard every single day, now that I have an easy directed site that has all that I need on one page! The dashboard is very convenient and beneficial and will become very handy here in the next few, busy months!

No comments:

Post a Comment