Sunday, September 7, 2014

MASTERPIECE IN PROGRESS

Well, to be honest I haven't really done a lot of thinking about my masterpiece and big question because of the fact that senior year is already kicking my ass. :) although, in my eyes, my overall masterpiece in life is achieving my goal of becoming a physician of some sort. With determination, dedication, faith, and hope I will achieve that goal, work as hard as I can to get to where I need to be to become one, and to do everything in my power to make the road easier. I am going to continue my rigorous education at a four year university, major in public health, and then transfer out to a medical school. :) I will start thinking about my other masterpiece in my free time, when I'm not crammed with homework and sports, but until then I'm going to continue doing what I've been doing, being successful, and being who I was born to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment